Monday, June 20, 2011

At Home on Tuesday ~ A Haiku

Nice cooling weather,
peaceful surrounding it is,
great to be at home.

The sound of drilling,
constructing and hammering,
these will stop at lunch.

Everywhere's quiet,
Only the sound of the fan,
the lunch will end soon.

It's already two,
the noise has come back again,
searching for ear plugs.

The drilling goes on,
covered my head with pillow,
still can't take a nap.

When will this thing end?
the sky's dark and stomach growls,
long to rest at home.

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

Oh I know this feeling only too well! Do they not realize us ladies need our precious nap times!

I have replied to your question on my blog (not sure if you had subscribed to get replies, so thought I'd pop on here and let you know :)

MamaBear xx
www.stitchy-mama.blogspot.com