Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Keropok Lekor Nipis

Kerepok Lekor Nipis

Finally, the stall is open for business again. I missed the food prepared by the stall operators for more than a month. The reason is they have closed for business during the fasting month. Let me share with you the food that they sell, one of them is pictured above Kerepok Lekor Nipis, other than that, they have Kerepok Lekor Tebal, Pisang Goreng, Cokodok Pisang, Ubi Goreng, and sometimes Cempedak Goreng too! They also sell some drinks which I don't fancy. The price is quite reasonable for the food, for RM2 I can get 8 pieces of Kerepok Lekor Nipis and 4 to 5 pieces of Goreng Pisang.

My personal favourite? Nope, not the Lekor family, but Pisang Goreng. Unfortunately, I have no pictures of the Pisang Goreng to share with you as I have finished them before I turned off my engine. They have managed to fry the flour coated bananas crispy and the best part is the bananas that they use are so sweet. No wonder I have been looking at the spot of their stall almost everyday I drive by. I dislike Pisang Goreng that tastes like Ubi Goreng, plain and tasteless!

You don't believe what I've shared? Fine. Do go to this stall whenever it is convenient to you preferably during the late afternoons on weekdays. It is situated next to the Yayasan Bola Sepak Selangor football field in Kelana Jaya. There are a few stalls there selling Nasi Lemak Ayam Goreng Rempah and also Goreng Pisang too. To get the right stall, make sure that it is the one nearest to the T-junction where you turn right to reach Taman Emas, Taman Megah Mas, NZX and D'aman Ria etc.

Try them and post some comments to me =)
FYI, they don't give me free Pisang Goreng or Keropok Lekor to blog on their business...

2 comments:

Erin Goh said...

ohh that one...i prefer the one opposite kelana jaya lrt...near 7eleven...yumm LOL

Tourmaline Jo Bear said...

i know that one... but i find it quite difficult for me to buy. there's always limited parking spaces and i can't buy them by driving thru... i think i'll go try them someday, thanks for sharing, erin =)