Monday, October 27, 2008

Bubur Cha Cha, Mango Snowie and Yam Cake


Bubur Cha Cha, Mango Snowie and Yam Cake

At 5.29 pm, after receiving a couple of SMSes, I answered a call asking which unit am I staying. And so I was identified even before I managed to reply. She came all the way to send me Lemon Panna Cotta on my door step (gee... sorry there is no picture of the Lemon Panna Cotta to share here). At the same time, she even mentioned that she was hungry. Oh boy, it has been some time for me to have a girls' day out, a tea break. It could be just a short one, but I don't mind...

Together we walked to Niu Ze Xui in Ara Damansara. We looked around to find a pleasant looking cafe. We had decided on Starbucks but changed our minds to try a cafe called Cottage Cafe. There were not many people at that moment and the ambience was just right. We ordered the food mentioned above and our conversation started until the last mouthful of our food.


I believe we had a good time there, talking and laughing over a few sensitive issues, women and household issues particularly. Time flew when we were enjoying ourselves there. I hope we would have more tea breaks in future.


Hey, Yoga mate, when is our next meal together? I still owe you one!

Take care and all the best!

1 comment:

Sha said...

I think our conversation lasted way beyond the last mouthful. It is quite impossible to make someone like me stop talking for very long.