Friday, November 28, 2008

Fried Spagetti ala Naz

Fried Spagetti

The ingredients for Fried Spagetti ala Naz

250g Spagetti (of course!), one egg, prawns, tomato (sliced and diced), chopped garlic, sliced onions and shallots, tomato sauce, dark soya sauce, oyster sauce, and a bit of salt.
It has been quite some time that I didn't post anything on my blog. What I've prepared for dinner tonight has truly provided the inspiration for me to continue blogging... about food, that is.
Today, I'm going to share with you a simple recipe on how to prepare Fried Spagetti ala Naz. Why ala Naz? You may ask... Well, Naz is a good pal of mine and she shared the recipe with me when she was preparing it for her children's lunch as well as chatting with me on MSN (she's a real multi-tasker - an incurable juggler!), all at the same time.
I managed to take note of everything she managed to type on her MSN to me.
"senang saja.... tumis bawang putih, bawang merahpour in the ketchup (heinz or whatever la).... bila naik minyak, you add the garam and some chicken cube/stock.... then add in spaghetti bila dah sebati.... pecah telur and turn down the heat.... kacau until telur salut all the spaghetti.... i think it is best when it is kering.... ketchup you can adjust sendiri. but i think the more the better, then you can reduce salt...."

At this moment, I haven't really tasted the spagetti that I fried one hour ago. My hubby has not come home from work yet. However, looking at the big plate of fried spagetti, I am salivating already, two of the reasons are I'm a big fan of tomato ketchup (!) and... well, I'm hungry as well...
Yup, you can imagine whenever there is a choice of tomato ketchup and chilli sauce, I feel myself like a seven-year-old, snatching the bottle of tomato ketchup first. Then, there will be people who will tease me, you are a Malaysian and you don't like chillies?!? I won't bother about what they say so much as long as the food plus tomato ketchup taste good in my mouth...
Naz, please forgive me that I can't send you a tupperware of the fried spagetti but a picture of it. It is seafood flavoured because I added prawns and oyster sauce! Hope you will like it =) Thanks again for sharing, Naz!



6 comments:

Naz in Norway said...

Habis my screen ni, Jo!!!

Tourmaline Jo Bear said...

Quick, lapkan screen tu cepat, sebelum ia berbau pulak, hehehe...

Naz in Norway said...

have developed rashes big time now, Jo. I forgot i am allergic to seafood!
:D

Tourmaline Jo Bear said...

oh my... i never knew that you are allergic to seafood, so very sorry =P okay, next time i'll make it vegetarian or chicken. you are not allergic to those, are you? hehe...

szelingc said...

This is interesting. U've told me about fried Spagetti the other day in MSN. I was clueless about it. After reading it, I asked my mum.. tot of suggesting new cooking for her la. Hehe.. As i like spagetthi myself.

Turn out to be I've just tasted one fried Spaghetti of hers the other day! LOL. Cos fried sounds 'dry' to me. That's why i never thought it was a fried one then. Haha..

But her version was using soy sauce! Weird eh?!
But i still prefer the original version of spaghetti made by my mum using the tomato sauce (either Prego or her self-made tomato). I just like the tomato sauce in Spaghetti! Yummy~~ Hehe..

Tourmaline Jo Bear said...

szeling, sometimes we are sick of the thick bolognase sauce, so i fry the spagetti with all the ingredients mentioned rather than the conventional way. it's nice but the amount have to be not more than 2 servings. i prepared for 4 servings the other day and it turned out bland =P