Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Congratulations to My Former Students of SMKSU PJ

It was 1.22pm on 30th Dec 2008 that I got a few SMS-es. I looked at the mobile phone numbers but I couldn't figure who they were. I had changed a new one and that's the reason I couldn't recognise their numbers. They were my former students from the school I taught from Jan 2005 to Aug 2007. It was quite fortunate that they introduced themselves first and addressed me as a Puan (Madam in Malay language). It has been quite some time students I taught have not addressed me that way. They usually call me Madam or Ma'am in the college.

These few students still remembered me and texted to tell me their PMR results! I was so delighted that they have done quite well. They are NLL, THW, TWY and SS, all were from class 3A. NLL even apologised for getting a B for her History paper which made me so proud of her that she could secure something above C. She even promised to obtain better results in her SPM in year 2010.

To all the students formerly of 3A and 3C (year 2008), I wish you all the best in your future undertakings and pray for your success.

No comments: