Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Therapeutic Foliage

A new member added to my workstation.

There are many things on my workstation, books, stationery, calendar, little soft toys given by fellow colleagues, and now, the latest addition, a plant I called 'Therapeutic Foliage'. She (yea, personification) is a plant given to me by Mdm. Z this morning (thank you very much ^^). Why have I named her so? The first word of the phrase is introduced by Mdm. Z, it is therapeutic to look at greens (whenever possible). I added the next word, foliage, as she has only leaves with no flowers.

I am starting to look at her to rest my tired eyes, to search for ideas or points to complete my work, to talk or share my views, opinions... wait a minute, I'm talking to a plant? Am I talking to a plant??? Yes, I'm talking to my Therapeutic Foliage, she may not respond, but she is listening for sure...

No comments: