Friday, July 10, 2009

Google Docs...



Google Docs is one of the online tools that I have learnt at the Peer Coaching course conducted at Hotel Impian Morib. It is pretty useful and anyone who is well versed with MS Office can be quite skilful in no time if it is used constantly. It can do most of the basic things that we do with MS Office, with an added option to its presentation tool. It enables real time chatting where people who are invited to be either collaborators/viewers can have conversations/discussions.

I wish I can use Google Docs in my lessons. However, for my wish to come true, I have to wish for perfect and smooth internet connection for myself and my students.

Special thanks to the Facilitators and Organizers of this Course. Hope we can have the next Phase soon!

No comments: