Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Teddy Bear

Teddy bear is always my favourite toy, no matter how old I will be. People may call me childish but hey, that's me. I love both the toys and the pictures of teddy bears. I even love to collect gift wrappers with teddy bears. I think I have dozens of them now. I don't use them. Even if I do use them, I'll only use a fraction and preserve the rest. I wish I could keep all the teddy bears that I have received since I was born. I find this impossible though... otherwise wherever I move, I would have to prepare a bedroom specially for my collection, spend a bomb dry-cleaning them etc. I know what I am going to do next. I think I would take photographs of the teddy bears that I have and preserved them that way. When they are rotten enough to be discarded, then I would have no regrets in dumping them away. There is no age limit for anybody to hug a teddy bear, neither do the teddy bears care about the gender of the person who hugs them. Teddy bears could be the best buddies anybody can have! They are friends who listen passionately without any complaints!

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: